The “CALA” is one of the tankers of the company Estimar S. A. of the Scandinavian Bunkering group AS.
Supplies fuels, lubricants and water both in the Port of Montevideo as well as in the Alpha and Delta zones of the Río de la Plata.
Supplies fuels, lubricants and water in the Port of Montevideo as well as in the Alpha and Delta zones of the Río de la Plata.
In February 2011, ALIANZA was contracted to carry out the installation and assembly project of a lifeboat with its corresponding launching system. ALIANZA developed and implemented this project, which includes:
- It had to be studied if the space available on the ship was adequate to carry out the installation, obtaining the correct configuration of the launching system (throwing angle, maximum fall height, etc.).
- Selection of the equipment to be installed.
- Design of the launch system support structure: arrangement and structural details.
- Assembly, assembly and installation.
- Jobs approved by Lloyd’s Register.
Estimar S. A.